Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rolling, Sitting, Talking

That's where our cute little Albi-boo is at. She is sitting really well (all of a sudden), and she rolls around, all over the place. And she likes saying mamamamamamama. She also had her 6-month check-up the other day, and weighed in at 18lbs, measured 27.5 inches and I can't remember exactly how big her head was - big enough though. She is such a cuddly, cute baby. Honestly, I'm just surprised at how good-natured and mellow she is. She rarely cries, and usually only gets really mad when she's really really hungry. Other than that, we hardly hear her cry. She smiles readily at anyone. She eats and sleeps pretty well for us. She likes her solids. And she loves being part of everything - that's actually one of the few things that does make her sad, if she's left behind somewhere. Oh, and she's a little water rat.

Anyway, I took a few videos of her today. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Henry said...

I think she is mini-Fran. We make only the cutest kids!

Henry