Friday, September 9, 2011

Pee Wee Soccer

We signed Sophia up for Pee Wee Soccer. After all, it's what all true Germans do, right? It was a lot of fun to watch, and I think she had fun.











5 comments:

Laura said...

she is adorable.

KroekieMonsters said...

So I take it, based on all those "hands-on" pictures, that she favors the position of goalie.

Franziska Patterson said...

hehe. Well, I think she mostly favors ball ownership, which would be a good thing, right? But really, 2 of the four ball-holding pictures were just of her waiting in line to kick the ball into the goal. They'd hold their ball, then set it up and kick. So, it really wasn't her just picking it up instead of kicking it, but her just standing around (and picking her nose).

KroekieMonsters said...

Ya, she'll love you in years to come for memorializing the nose-picking, Mom!

Angie said...

I love that nose picking photo!