Henry gave her a wonderful blessing, telling her what a special and choice daughter of our Heavenly Father she is, how she'll be able to overcome any hardships coming her way, and what an important part she is of our family. Well, he mentioned a few others things, too, but that's all I remember right now.
It was fun doing this at home, and having family join in for it via skype. But mostly, I'm so grateful for our little Alba. I really love you, my little girl. You're such a sunshine, and everyone who sees you just wants to hug and kiss you! We really do love you, and couldn't imagine our family without you!
Above: Why even try to get a nice family picture...Loving our "real life" picture of the baby blessing - to the left my brother Benjamin and niece Kaylee, to the right my sis-in-law Coni and niece Pilou!
Alba's cute dress that she chose to poop into before her blessing..I guess at least it happened before. I'd imagine it being a pretty nasty experience when you're holding a baby during a blessing and suddenly feeling the poop squishing into your hands. Haha...that would have been so gross/funny!
The "mighty" priesthood holders...and the mighty little pooper!
5 comments:
That is neat and special that you could have Alba's blessing at home and have members view using Skype.
The blowouts are sad but funny, looking back at least. She is adorable no matter what she is wearing.
I still owe you a phone call, Fran. As soon as family clears out we should talk :)
Danke, dass wir dabei sein durften via skype. Die Fotos sind wirklich schön. Dein Haar gefällt mir gut. Das wollte ich Dir schon neulich auf skype sagen.
I think the pic's in the PJs are actually super cute. Maybe Alba knew what she was doing, forcing a wardrobe change.
Very neat. That sounds so great! And i agree with Darcie on the blowouts.
Wir hatten Sisie's Segen auch bei uns zuhause, und es war ein schönes, nicht-stressiges Ereignis. Ich hatte auch ein tolles Outfit gekauft, ein paar Wochen zuvor, nur leide passte die Dame dann zum Termin ihres Segens nicht mehr rein... und ein stinknormaler Body hat's dann im Endeffekt aber auch getan. :)
Sorry, dass ich nicht mehr so oft vorbeischaue, zu viel um die Ohren. Die kleine Alba is zuckersüss!
LG aus Finnland
Post a Comment