Having "fun" at the Zoo
Franklin Conservatory - I thought I'd throw in a picture of me...mainly because I actually like this one. I looked at it and thought "hey, I don't look as fat as I feel, maybe I'm not fat...?", but then I look at the picture of me above, and think "yeah, you're as fat as you think you are!". Oh well, at least I can look at this picture and revel in the glory of a good shot.
World of Bounce
This slide is not for whimps. It looked fun from the bottom. When I actually went up there once with Sophia I couldn't repress a scream while going down - freaky fast, and freaky steep! Sophia had a blast though, and kept sliding over and over (she's the blurr on the left).
If you can't play at the water park, create your own water fun at home...
or watch a movie!
| My future shopping experience? |
Alba and Pilou
Henry being the awesome dad/uncle that he is!
Ahhh, sometimes I really wish I could scoop up all my family and make them live somewhere close.
2 comments:
"Ahhh, sometimes I really wish I could scoop up all my family and make them live somewhere close." - ditto!
Die Fotos sind wirklich sehr schön!! Und die Mädchen scheinen alle viel Spass gehabt zu haben. Alba ist ja schon ziemlich gewachsen. So schade, dass ich sie nicht wirklich gesehen habe also kleines frisch geborenes Baby.
It looks like this was lots of fun !
Post a Comment