Henry and I celebrated our 5-year anniversary on Thursday. It felt more like it was my birthday, since Henry bought me 2 dozen of red roses, let me sleep in, made me the awesomest crepe breakfast (with Nutella, bananas, raspberries, lemon/powdered sugar, whipping cream, etc.), took me out for lunch in the park (we had a sunny day), and then let me nap, and finished the day with dinner at the Melting Pot. I got Henry nothing, and did nothing special for him - awesome wife that I am. :( Anyway, it was a great day. I can't believe it's already been 5 years. Then again, I can't believe it's ONLY been 5 years. I feel like we've known each other, well, for forever at least. I gotta say there is nothing greater than being married to your best friend. And, to me, there is nothing better than hugging that best friend.
I love you Henry! Here's to eternal hugging!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fran what cute pics! And happy 5 years to you and Henry!! And to eternal hugging- oh that made me laugh- totally cute phrase!! And how cute are your girls??? I've loved catching up on your blog tonite- yea for henry passing that awful rotation and for spoiling you on your anniversary (as he should) and for choosing to be concerned about your breathing- that biking story was soo funny- and soo annoying of that old fart man to say in the first place. Log and I were biking once and I kept ending up in the back too. Which got frustrating so I hopped off and made Logan switch bikes with me and then he was huffing and puffing behind me! :) I like to think it was because of the bikes--- my cheap walmart bike was nothing compared to logans lightweight one and I'm thinking that should probably be the case with your story too---!!!! :) haha.
Post a Comment