Saturday, April 23, 2011

At Our House

 The other day I asked Sophia if she knew where my glasses are (she likes to play with them). She said she did, and led me to the fridge. She said she put them there for "safe keeping". Haha...Thanks Sophia.
 Our little party for Henry's birthday
 Sophia in her cheerio-robot costume...I'm trying to remember how she said "robot". It was some cute mix between the English and German word, but I can't remember. Oh well.
 Lest anyone think we don't include our children in everything we do...
 Henry likes to take pictures of himself early in the morning. Who doesn't?
The cutest 2 girls I know. Thanks for the shirts, Danelle!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Franzi, ich muss so Lachen so süße Bilder von Sophia und so viel Phantasie. Und die zwei Tshirts sind ja soo cool, dass will ich auch.

Angie said...

I love the sisters picture with matching shirts...and I love that Sophia is sitting in the baby chair for her dad's birthday.