Sophia has a cough right now. So, last night we had the following conversation:
Me:"Sophia, willst du heisse Milch mit Honig in deinem Sippy Cup haben?" (do you want hot milk with honey in your sippy cup?)
Sophia:"Hmmm, dann wird mein Sippy Cup heiss, und dann kann ich es nicht halten, und dann kann ich nicht meine Milch trinken, aber dann trinke ich sie trotzdem, und dann brenne ich mich, und dann bin ich traurig...(hmmm, then my sippy cup gets hot, and I can't hold it and then I can't drink the milk, but then I'll drink it anyway, and I'll burn myself and I'll get sad)...
I don't know if these are Henry's genes that tend to over-think things kicking in, or my tendency to analyze everything. Or maybe it's just that there is no simply answer to a question such as whether you want hot milk with honey in your sippy cup.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sophia wanted a big kiss tonight. And so I kissed her all over her face. She then wanted to kiss my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, my hair, my mouth and... my teeth!? Now that's a big kiss!
I love my little Sophia.
Henry
Looks like Sophia definitely takes after the both of you!
Post a Comment