So, we tried to take some pictures of us today, as a family of four. Not the best quality, but it makes me so happy to look at them and think of how much I love each person in those pictures...ehm, probably with the exception of me. I'm really not loving me as much as the other 3 people, but right now I'm feeling pretty good even about myself. I feel so incredibly blessed. Life has been so good to us. The last weeks have been so stressful and hard, with me having almost a constant knot in my stomach, and worrying 24/7. Oh and praying about every hour for Henry's success at the VA. But, now things are calming down. Henry's been getting great feedback from the VA, and we're pretty darn sure he'll pass - unless they're evil liars out there. We don't think so. We've been feeling so strengthened and up-lifted by all the prayers, and I really think a lot of things have worked out for us because of the prayer and faith of all our family and friends. Like Alba simply turning on her own, and not needing a version, like me going into labor at the most convenient time, like Henry succeeding despite little sleep and stress, like having the right attendings at the right time, or having the right thoughts, or...I could go on. I truly feel Heavenly Father's love for me, and our little family, and that we're carefully watched over. And I feel so happy marveling at my little family and the goodness of life. Thanks also to all of you who fasted, prayed and thought of us. Truly thank you! Henry will get his final evaluation on Wednesday. I expect it to be quite good. And then we'll go and party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I am also so grateful too and love all my girls. Thanks for all your prayers for me (us).
Henry
What a cute little family! It does kind of look like Sophia holding a baby version of herself- you can definitely tell that those two are sisters :)
You look so wonderful! Your babies are so cute. I hope all is going well with new babe and all that entail.
You're a beautiful family of 4 and I'm so glad that things are going well for you guys!
It's nice to hear that things are finally going your way and that the baby is such a good baby.
We are so happy for you all! You guys deserve every bit of joy you can get your hands on. The kids are adorable, and again, I can't believe how much Alba looks like Sophia. You and Henry look so happy and you look positively radiant. Yea for happy, healthy and eternal families!
Wow Fran you look so great! The rest of the family is pretty adorable too.
Great pictures. You look just like the Fran I knew in college. (yes). Happy family.
Congratulations! What a beautiful little family you are!
Very fun! Good pictures...especially the last. =) I'm glad you included it.
I love your matching sweaters! So cute! I was wondering if you ever had to go in for that a version...I'm so glad to hear that Alba turned around on her own. I'm glad to hear of all the other blessings you've received, too. We'll keep praying for you.
Post a Comment