We had such a sweet Christmas, just Henry, Sophia and I, in our little home. I loved it. Once I'm in the mood, I'll post some pictures, write about it, and probably even send out our Christmas letter (via Email) that I've been thinking about. In the meantime, I've just been enjoying spending time with my little family, singing Christmas songs, playing, sleeping in, and eating lots of nutella crepes. :) It sure helps to enjoy food when you had the midwife tell you how awesome you're doing with the pregnancy weight (I think I'm now at 15 lbs gained at almost 31 weeks - sweet!!!!). I guess she also mentioned that such information should never be shared. Hahahaha...
Anyway, now I'm excited for New Year's Eve, and a new year, and all the changes coming our way in the next year. And I'm excited about the goals I want to set for the next year. Lastly, I think we're finally coming to a decision on how to arrange our wonderful name picks for little Misses. Now I'm just debating whether I should announce any decisions already or just wait till she is born (in case we change our minds again). Any opinions?
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't announce it! There is no bickering about it once it is on the books. It was great having you guys "with" us Christmas Eve. Did I tell you that Niklas was almost in tears the day before when he realized that not EVERYBODY was going to be there. He was really, truly upset that the WHOLE family would not be there. I didn't realize how important he deemed this till this little incedent. It was a little sad to break it to him and also that we will seldom have the chance to ALL be together at Christmas. I have to agree with him though. It is nice when we are all together.
No announcing. We'll do that when Alba is born.
Henry
Post a Comment