Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Handyman

I asked Henry to make me a shelf for Sophia's room because I wanted to organize her few toys a little more and have them more on display at her eye level, rather than in some box. Henry got to work, and build me a simple shelf that I just love! Thanks Lovey! Also, per request, here are some pictures of the little wooden kitchen we brought Sophia from Germany.





4 comments:

Danny and Darcie said...

That toy shelf is great! I didn't know Henry had carpentry skills, or even tools. I also like the wooden kitchen. It seems so much more durable than some others I've seen made out of wood -or maybe I should say particle board.

Angie said...

Nice shelf! Great job, Henry. I also just love the little kitchen. It's a wonderful little thing!

Marianne said...

what a cute cute kitchen!! I love it. I'm trying to convince Luke that one would be a fun addition to our toy collection- It was fun to see all the pictures of your family! I'm glad you had a fun trip and that rope burn looks awful!

I am Laura said...

I love them both. I can't wait to get into a bigger place and buy my kids a little wooden kitchen. I love the one you chose.