Friday, February 26, 2010

Silently

I still miss you, and think of you, and wish that I could hold you in my arms one day. Silently, I still get sad when I see someone else´s ultra sound, or see a friend who will have a baby around the time we would have had you, or when I remember all the plans we had envisioned for this year that included you. Silently, I still mourn our loss of not having you with us. And silently I wish that I wouldn´t feel so much like being silent, that I could talk about you and remember you more. Instead, I feel like you´re silently already slipping from our reality. And it has only been 4 weeks. I love you, with silent tears in my eyes.

8 comments:

Isa said...

this is so sad, Fran.

Hugs! (and DO talk about it, at least I will listen).

Henry said...

I listen too. I just was being silent with you...

H

Danny and Darcie said...

Sending my love and hugs. I agree with Isa, keep talking about it for as long as you want. I will always listen and cry with you.

Cami said...

Fran that was beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Love you. Elice

Henry said...

Fran. I used the search option to find a picture I wanted. It worked! I'm impressed!

H

Angie said...

That was beautiful and very poetic. I appreciate listening to your honesty.

mom said...

Thank you for sharing your words to baby. I feel the love with you and send mine as a tiny thought too.

I am Laura said...

you write so beautifully. I hope you find peace as time goes on. And don't forget her. She is important.