Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Going Private
I think I will go private. At least for a while. So, if you want to be able to read my blog because you like it, or find it interesting, and not because you like to judge me in your head, then feel free to send me your email to frannyval at yahoo.com and I will include you in my list. Feel free to send your email even if I don´t know you. I don´t mind random people reading as long as they don´t read just to get mad at me or think mean things about me. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
You have my e-mail, so please include me on the list. Sorry to hear that people are not being nice.
Include me on you list, Fran. I enjoy reading your posts and would miss them.
Me too.
Me too. If you don't include me though, I'll just use your password. So there.
Henry
Me too!
me too! me too!
Fran,
Put me on the list please.
Thanks,
Aliza
So when is the big "going private" party going to happen?
H
Can´t tell you. That is private.
Alright, how about I´ll switch in a week. That still gives people some time to get their emails to me...like those reads who only stop by once a month or whatever. February 13 is privacy day.
I am glad you brought me in though I rarely compute. I think it is you special for seniors.
Love you.
Fran-
include me too. I am a weekly to monthly reader but I would really miss being able to click on you whenever I have the time.
haha...I like your ´weekyl to monthly´ comment, Gusti. Maybe I should turn this into some sort of subscription. People can get topics of their choices on a weekly or monthly basis. Funny. Alright, I will include you. Do I still have your current email? If you are not getting an email invite in the next few hours, I probably don´t.
Me, me! I want to be invited!
I'm really sad that you felt you had to do this, though. It stinks.
Post a Comment