Thursday, February 25, 2010

Test Results

Everything is normal, meaning I don´t have that funky syndrome. I will say I was really nervous just now calling them, and waiting to hear the results. But, I am glad all is well. Now, if I can get Sophia to get over her fever ( 102.2 WITH tylenol) and feeling all sick and clingy, maybe, just maybe I can start having fun. Ah life! It always keeps you on your toes.

8 comments:

Danny and Darcie said...

I'm so glad you test results came back with good news. I know I've said this before, but I just hate waiting for test results. Sorry to hear Sophia is sick. I hope she starts feeling better soon. How was she on the flight? All of your baggage showed up with you? Have fun, and we will miss you at book club tonight :0)

Marianne said...

Hope Sophia starts to feel better soon. Sick kids are just sad, and a little hard too:) Poor both of you:)

Franziska Patterson said...

Sick kids ARE so sad. Sophia has been really great on the trip, and we were lucky to get a seat for her on each flight, too. So, that was great. But, I think she must have already been coming down with something, but she is totally sick. She hasn´t eaten anything in 2-3 days and I´ve been lucky to at least get some fluids into her. She´s been boiling up with this fever since we got here that is just not going down at all and actually keeps going up. We´ve been over 103 a few times. And since she´s been feeling so sick, I´ve pretty much just held my child for the last couple of days. I feel so bad for her. I was excited for her to play and have fun. Now she´s just feeling crappy. I think she´s missing Henry.

Kari said...

Poor Sophia, and poor you. I'm so glad that your results came back great. How was your flight?

Henry said...

I'm missing you guys too. I think she's taking after her dad who always gets sick whenever he travels to Europe.

H

Deanna said...

Very happy to hear the good news of the test results. I hope poor little Sophia starts feeling better quickly!!

Angie said...

Yay for the test results! I'm so glad to hear that!

I'm sorry to hear that Sophia is so sick. I hope she gets over it soon so she's able to enjoy her grandparents. Have fun in Germany!

Maren said...

I'm so glad to hear that Fran. Yea!