and I had Pumpkin Cheesecake last week. Most of this I ate today as we sampled pumpkin foods at Circleville's famous Pumpkin show. It was fun. But now I can tell that I o.d-ed on all things pumpkin. I think I'm set for at least a year.
I think we should sell your pumpkin soup next year. You could put them in pumpkin bread bowls and it would really be tasty and worth the $5-10 you pay for it.
No need to be jealous Kathryn. It actually wasn't that cool. They had a few rides, and a display of huge pumpkins, and that was really the most interesting part. Of course, there was a lot of pumpkin food (like all the stuff I listed except for the soup), but even all that stuff wasn't that tasty. We went for 2 hours, and that was all you needed. It really wasn't that impressive, to be honest. As far as I'm concerned, you haven't really missed anything. ;)
A gal from Germany, a guy from California, another BYU love story, 1 bunny named Killer, 2 little girls, 3 degrees, 4 bikes, books in every corner, drawings on the wall, music and dancing, vegetable garden on the balcony, chocolate and prosciutto, pitched tents in the living rooms, cloth diapers in the bathroom, laundry piles in the bedroom, unvaccumed stair way, unironed clothes, lots of hugs, a bunch of tears, some heart ache, some fights, some disappointments, much joy, lots of traveling, nightmares and night cuddles, trips to the ER - swearing included, diarrhea disasters in public bathrooms, marathons, bike rides, prayers, faith, hope and hopefully some charity. Happiness.
10 comments:
That's why we didn't carve pumpkins tonight.
Henry
I want some pumpkin soup!
I think we should sell your pumpkin soup next year. You could put them in pumpkin bread bowls and it would really be tasty and worth the $5-10 you pay for it.
Henry
What? You're tired of pumpkin soup? I don't believe it... (:
I am so jealous that you went to the Circleville Pumpkin fest or whatever it's called. I always wanted to go but never made it there.
No need to be jealous Kathryn. It actually wasn't that cool. They had a few rides, and a display of huge pumpkins, and that was really the most interesting part. Of course, there was a lot of pumpkin food (like all the stuff I listed except for the soup), but even all that stuff wasn't that tasty. We went for 2 hours, and that was all you needed. It really wasn't that impressive, to be honest.
As far as I'm concerned, you haven't really missed anything. ;)
Au contraire! You missed the most wonderful pumpkin-filled 2 hours of our lives!
I did feel sick afterwards. I enjoyed myself overall though.
Henry
You all look great!
Well...until you look at Henry up close. haha... your hair looks good though, Henry. haha...I'm still laughing. (Hopefully Henry is too.)
Do you live in Ohio?! We're in Columbus, but we unfortunately missed the Circleville pumpkin festival. Sounds like it was a lot of pumpkin.
Post a Comment