And for your personal enjoyment, here a few more pictures of the cutest girl ever.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Sophia's first smile!
Today, Sophia smiled a real smile at me for the first time. It was sooo cute. I was talking to her in German, and telling her how cute she is, and smiling at her, and then it happened. She smiled back at me. I was so excited, I tried to get her to smile at me again by talking more and smiling lots at her. She graced me with 2 more smiles. So fun! I can't wait for Henry to come home and try his luck at being smiled at. Her smile is so charming, even cuter than her serious poop face.
And for your personal enjoyment, here a few more pictures of the cutest girl ever.


And for your personal enjoyment, here a few more pictures of the cutest girl ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, so fun! I love the pictures, too. She's a doll and I can tell that her grandparents adore her. I also didn't realize that your hair is so long! The last time we saw you, you kept your hair up in a ponytail/bun thing the whole time. But it looks really long!
ahhh.. sie ist wirklich süss! Und man sieht, dass sie gut genährt ist :) und ich finde immernoch, dass sie Henry sehr ähnlich sieht!
Yeah, more pictures. I am so blessed to be an aunt again. If you think a smile is fun (and it is) just wait till they throw their little arms around your neck and coo "I love you mommy". You will simply melt. Give Sophia hugs from us too please.
Post a Comment