- Sophia just slept from 11pm till 4am (a 5 hour stretch) - so nice! I'm hoping it'll be 6 hours and then 7 soon.
- Obama for president. His acceptance speech actually moved me to tears. I found it so hopeful, positive, and inspiring. If ever I'd want to be an American, it'd be now, after listening to his speech. I loved how he was honest and down to earth with how things are, his gratitude and lack of arrogance, how he reminded everyone that change is something we have to work on together, by working hard, making sacrifices, being responsible, watching out for each other, being selfless etc., how he reached out to everyone, even those who haven't voted for him, acknowleding that he needs them, too, and most of all I loved how he instilled hope in a time where a lot of people feel fearful, and how he did that without minimizing the serious challenges we are facing. He seems like a true leader and I have great hopes for him as president, and hope he won't disappoint.
- The Twilight movie!!!! I got a ticket for the midnight showing on the 20th of November. Henry will be watching Sophia, while I go see the movie with my girl friends. We'll all be leaving our babies behind with our husbands for this special occasion. I even worked with Sophia on taking a bottle just for this event.
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- The Christmas season with all its beautiful traditions and spirit. I'm excited, and especially exited to take family pictures with Sophia in this gorgeous red velvet dress she just got from Henry's former co-workers at the Orem City Library. It's totally cute and perfect for Christmas.
- Hanging out with family I haven't seen in a long time during Christmas time
- Being able to go horse back riding again, and working out in general.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Excited!
Here are a few things I'm excited for/about:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And the first longer nights ! The first Xmas with a child! Much to look forward to ! Happy mommy.
It's funny, your grateful-list sounds much like mine, especially the tickets for Twilight... I'm flying to Sweden on the 20th since that's the only place they are showing it that early. It will be my first night away from home since Fé's birth. Can you believe that?!?
I'm excited to come home to my wife every day.
H
Post a Comment