It seemed that Sophia likes to sit up, so we got her a Bumbo seat. Here are some pictures of her sitting in her little throne watching the on-goings of our lives.
Ha Ha.. she looks like at first she is not so convinced of her kingdom :) But in the last picture she is using her fist to rally up the masses... definitely your kid Fran! :)
cool contraption, why didn't they have anything like it when I needed one? OK so I guess 15 years was a long time ago but still it looks very useful and I think Kali would have loved it. FYI I still have a gift from Quinn for Sophia that I'm hoping to get in the mail this week.
A gal from Germany, a guy from California, another BYU love story, 1 bunny named Killer, 2 little girls, 3 degrees, 4 bikes, books in every corner, drawings on the wall, music and dancing, vegetable garden on the balcony, chocolate and prosciutto, pitched tents in the living rooms, cloth diapers in the bathroom, laundry piles in the bedroom, unvaccumed stair way, unironed clothes, lots of hugs, a bunch of tears, some heart ache, some fights, some disappointments, much joy, lots of traveling, nightmares and night cuddles, trips to the ER - swearing included, diarrhea disasters in public bathrooms, marathons, bike rides, prayers, faith, hope and hopefully some charity. Happiness.
3 comments:
Ha Ha.. she looks like at first she is not so convinced of her kingdom :) But in the last picture she is using her fist to rally up the masses... definitely your kid Fran! :)
So cute! I love the green color of the Bumbo, too.
cool contraption, why didn't they have anything like it when I needed one? OK so I guess 15 years was a long time ago but still it looks very useful and I think Kali would have loved it. FYI I still have a gift from Quinn for Sophia that I'm hoping to get in the mail this week.
Post a Comment