Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Happy Voting!
Today is a big day, as there are some major elections going on. I hope that anyone who reads this, who is a US citizen with the right to vote, is taking advantage of this privilege. It's a little sad and hard for me to sit at home and not be able to vote. Even though I'm not a citizen, I really care about what happens in this country since it affects me and my family regardless of my legal status. I wish I'd have the chance to make an input on where this country is headed with my vote, but unfortunately I don't. So, I hope that at least those who have the right, take advantage of it, even if you vote for a candidate I don't like. :) Go vote, and participate in the happenings and development of your nation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't fret. I Baraked the vote yesterday. I only hope that he was a good choice and that he'll be true to the trust I have given him. Only time will tell.
Henry
Yeah for election day! I obviously liked the outcome... I'm glad we made it to your friends list!
Post a Comment