Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stupid USA

Sorry to all of you who loves this country dearly. But I am, once again just mad. It's just really hard to "love" a country, that pretty much in every word and deed communicates to you that really they care crap about you, as long as you keep the money coming. It's long bothered me since I legally immigrated (due to marriage) that I am entitled to exactly nothing but the right to live here, work here, and pay taxes just like everyone else. If for any reason I was ever needy (food/shelter/medical stuff) I'm entitled to nothing. Oh well, I've gotten over that for the most part. I mean, I really enjoy paying taxes like everyone else to benefit everyone else but me. But, I really got mad just now when the stimulus payment came in...(based on our tax return) and...well, only Henry got it. Because, once again, for all means and purposes I don't exist and matter to this country, as long as I pay my stupid taxes. Grrrrrrrr.....I'm mad. I probably wouldn't be so bothered if not for the fact that I have to pay up like a citizen in all matters, but I don't get back like a citizen. Liberty and Justice for all? Yeah right...To be honest, the more I read, the more I experience, the less respect I have for this country, and if I could just pack up and leave I would. The only good reason to stay is truly my wonderful husband, and his goals, wants and aspirations.

No comments: