I'm still grumpy though. :) Tonight I had "nightmares". In my dream I went into labor and the second we walked into the hospital, they asked me to lay down on my tummy (which I guess right there makes the dream a nightmare if you'd be 9 months pregnant), and they just put in an epidural. I was sooooo mad in my dream, because I didn't want one and I was really sad because I didn't even get to feel one single contraction, or anything. I tried to tell the nurses before they went ahead with the epidural that I didn't want one, but they did it anyway. When I got mad, they were all surprised and said everyone is having one, and why I didn't want one. That made me even more mad. I think in my dream I ranted something about how I'm not American, and I'd like to do it my way, and my way is NO EPIDURAL (or however you actually spell that). I woke up all upset, and had to hug Henry for a while until I realized I was only dreaming.
What else is new? Urm...I bought a bunch of baby clothes. I couldn't resist. Here are some of my steals (I only spent about $35 bucks on the stuff I got):
On Saturday Henry and I also potted our vegetables. We have 6 tomato plants, 1 red bell pepper plant, 1 zuccini, and 1 cucumber. We're excited to eat our homegrown veggies in the summer. It was quite a bit of work though. On Saturday I kept driving around trying to find the pots I wanted, and then getting soil. I at first got the wrong one, so we returned some bags on the way to a party. Once back, we wanted to finish our potting, but realized we still needed more soil. So, Henry went off to get some more after all, and came back with 2 bags of the stuff we had just returned a few hours before. At that point it was almost 9pm. Needless to say, we were both getting a bit annoyed and tired. Well, we went off together to get the last bit of soil and finished up our project. To mock our efforts, it was almost freezing and raining nonestop the next two days. :( Here's a pic of our "garden".
Lastly, Henry will be a great dad. Kids just love him. Here are some pictures of our favorite kid in our complex (and ward). She just loves!!!!! Henry, and is always excited when her parents tell her that she'll come to visit us. Here she is with Henry, who offered to babysit her for a few hours.
1 comment:
Cute clothes! Girl clothes are so much more fun and cute than boy clothes.
That sounds like an awful nightmare. I wouldn't like a dream like that, either.
Post a Comment