Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Spice up your Pasta!

Ok, I like to think I'm an awesome cook. I may not be, but since I tend to think I such at everything I do, let me indulge. I just made us dinner, cheese ravioli with tomato sauce, and it tasted AWESOME. Tomato sauce is getting pretty old and boring on me and so now and then I try to spice it up somehow. Here is my favorite easy and cheap addition to make an old, boring flavor come alive again. Add the following:

2-3 ounces of Cream Cheese, some lime juice, garlic/parsley salt, and a good dose of Ms. Dash's Tomato/Basil/Garlic stuff

The cream cheese and lime give the tomato sauce a really nice creamy, fresh, and sweet flavor. Hard to describe. You just have to try it. Yummy is all I have to say.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I need to get the recipe for that one meal you made for us in Burney. I'm having withdrawls...:(