I've started reviewing products that I receive for free in return for, well, my reviews on social media and Amazon.
One thing we just tested out are liquid chalk markers. I thought they might be something cool for my art loving kids, but was a little worried at the same time about the "liquid" part. I was wrong to worry.
These markers are amazing. I love them so much already. They are basically just great markers, with which you can draw on glass or rocks or similar surfaces. They dry fast. They don't make much of a mess, and wash off. They have exchangeable tips. And my kids cannot get enough of them. They've been coloring about every rock in our backyard. Nothing makes me happier than a simple product that keeps my kids happily entertained outside!
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment