Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Emilia Fae

I still wanna post some stuff about the kiddios.

Emilia has been growing like a weed. She's now probably 26 inches tall (she was 25.5. inches at her 4-months check up, which put her in the 97th percentile). She is still our skinny baby, weighing barely 12lbs now (I think). Or was it 11lbs? She's full of smiles. She seriously has the biggest grin, and her whole face lights up. It's cute. She's started rolling over, and also playing more with little toys. She's one drooly kid. I've been expecting a tooth for a while now. Nothing showing yet, but who knows. She also likes to stand on her little feet. She's always like a little stick, who refuses to bend her legs when we try to put her in our carrier or something. Recently, she's also gotten a little scared of strangers, so that's been new. And, she's still a happy barfer. I don't know why she keeps spitting up, but I'll be glad when she's done with that phase of her life.

Alba and Sophia are trying to hold her more now, which Emilia loves. Whenever they come and play with her, she's all happy, and smiley. Also, she's a great sleeper. Thank heavens that with all the screaming, at least, she was still a good sleeper. God just knows I cannot handle any less sleep.


I wrote this 5 months or so ago, because she's now 9 months. Henry took her to her last check-up, so I don't actually know how tall she is now (because he doesn't know, but he thinks it was 29 inches). She's 17 lbs, she can crawl, and pull herself up to a standing position. She still has the biggest, cutest grin, and people comment on her amazing blue eyes all the time. She's also really curious and climbs over/into whatever she can. When she gets left behind/alone she starts screaming. Currently, she's very much a mommy's girl, and she gets sad when strangers try to hold her. Good times. Nonetheless, we love our little Emilia, and it's fun to see her watching her sisters, wiggle her bum when we have a dance party, and trying to be part of everything. And I LOVE it when she snuggles with me.

No comments: