I'll post some more pictures I want to get up here, and then maybe I'll get around to writing more about what we've been up to, all the crazy and fun stuff that's been going on, the cute things the kids have done and all that jazz.
 |
| This should be obvious, but in case you can't tell: here we have Sophia hunting for butterflies. |
 |
| And this is what a real butterfly hunter looks like. We didn't have a net thingy to catch butterflies with, so I gave her a bag. I think she actually ended up catching one. |
 |
| Some of the cutest people I know... |
 |
| Ha, I'm sure you didn't know my 16-month old kid can feed herself properly with a fork, eh? |
 |
| Anyway, here we're doing one of the kids' favorite things - hanging out at a hotel and eating restaurant food, Thai food to be specific. Oh, your kids don't eat ethnic food? Well,...mine are just awesome like that. ;) |
 |
| This has been another important family summer event - watching the Euro Soccer Cup. Unfortunately Germany totally disgraced themselves in the semi-finals against Italy. But we still had lots of fun until then. And my kids now better understand the important connection of being German and watching soccer... |
 |
| No, this is NOT an angel you're seeing. This is actually "Destructo" in disguise. She may look saintly and cute, but she can tear the house apart faster than, urm, her sister, who never touched a thing. It's been an adjustment for Mom to say the least. |
 |
| And some more sisterly fun... |
 |
| This is Alba after Sophia thought it would be fun to dump dirt all over her. I didn't have time to take a proper picture and this one really really doesn't do things justice. However, if you look at her neck, you may see a difference between the skin right by her shirt and the rest of the neck. That's NOT a tan line. And this is Alba after I shock off the most of the dirt. You can't even see how filthy her face actually was, and the rest of the body. But she was ready to stomp inside in all her filth and I didn't have a chance to get a good shot. Just trust me that she was dirty. | |
|
 |
| We visited Henry's brother in San Luis Obispo and got to spend some time at the beach. You can tell they all had fun. Alba enjoyed dipping her toes into the ice cold water, but got really cold by the time we were taking pictures. So, she is in none of the pictures, because she was huddling under a towel trying to get warm. |
1 comment:
I don't think I could get as muddy as Henry is without being totally grossed out. Glad he had fun though!
Your girls are getting so big. I wish we were closer to you guys!
Post a Comment