So, here we go...as promised more updates on our life. I just found a few more pictures from Germany I wanted to post, and I also just added some captions to the pictures I already posted.
As I mentioned, I think, our trip to Germany wasn't just all fun. We also came for a funeral. My brother and his wife Mariella had lost their little baby son Jonathan, just a few weeks before his due date. It was a huge blow for all of us, but of course, particularly for them. I think there is nothing as cruel in life as the loss of a child. I'm glad I could be there to support them a little bit, but with those kind of losses not much really takes the pain away. I'll include some pictures from his funeral as well.
Anyway, I'll just post pictures in this one...
 |
| Dancing at the wedding - because that's what you do at a German wedding...(This is Sophia and her cousin Amelie) |
 |
| The Happy Couple - though they are looking rather serious here. That's because of the Military Uniform. No laughing for the government. |
 |
| Another Germany highlight for Sophia - she got to ride on a real tractor |
 |
| And she got to pet a guinea pig, not something terribly original, but they loved it nonetheless. |
 |
| Before our flight back to San Francisco - let me tell you that we didn't look as good when we arrived back home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment