The other day, when we cleaned up, and were about to throw out some of the gazillion pieces of paper Sophia fills up with drawings each day, we paid attention for a second, and noticed we were holding art in our hands. Ooops. We should have paid more attention all along. :) Anyway, we've really enjoyed finding all those surprise drawings throughout the house. Don't you just love them, too?
 |
| Meet Oscar - that's what Sophia called this guy at least... |
 |
| And I guess this is Sskah (or Scar?) or most likely just Katzi... |
 |
| I thought this was a guy and another guy holding hands. But according to Sophia this is Oscar and the dragon fighter... |
 |
| This is a boy with a balloon (or maybe a balloon with a little boy?). Sophia informed us that he has food on his head. Hey, that's not weird, people! There are cultures where you DO carry your food on your head. What a genius child we have. :) Oh, and the boy is losing his balloon, she said. Just like she did a while ago. I guess this piece also has therapeutic value. |
 |
| This piece is still being analyzed. Henry called it an amoeba. Sophia explained that it was a bed. Maybe it's a bed with bedbugs? |
4 comments:
Awesome. I love it.
Sophia hat wirklich viel Fantasie!!!
I am making all of these into t-shirts! I LOVE my cute little artist girly!
-Auntie Sarah
those are amazing for a 3 year old! our 3 and a half year old still only scribbles. but to him they're all cars... ;-)
Post a Comment