If you said that you wanted to read it, you should have gotten an email or a comment on your blog. If you want to read it and haven't said anything yet, speak up now. If we don't actually know each other, you may want to email me or something so I can pass on the address to you. My email is frannyval at yahoo com.
Anyway, I wanted to write all kinds of stuff, but it's late. I didn't sleep much last night, because I'm alone with the kids right now. Henry is on a week-long trip to WA/OR, and we're stranded at home. I get really scared at night alone, and so instead of enjoying a huge bed all to myself, I cower in fear, afraid of intruders, and not sleeping well. I have a hammer next to my bed - just in case.
So, my point is that I'm tired, and don't feel like writing. Life is good though. And I sure won't "retreat". I'll just keep being me, and keep trying to follow the Spirit and be as Christlike as I can be. And that's really all I can do and all that I'm asked to do. So there - take THAT Relief Society. :) Hahahaha...
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ja, ja, ich will auch Kontroverses mitlesen!
OH, me me me! I need to read it!
Please add me to the list!
Post a Comment