Friday, June 3, 2011

First Ever Give-Away

I've got something to give away. Aren't you all excited??? See, today is Henry's last day of school, and Alba rolled over for the first time yesterday, Sophia said "just kidding" a few days ago, I've been running more,  and it's summer, and life is good, and I figured I should share some of the happiness. So, I'm giving away a baby dress/shirt. Honestly, I'm giving it away because it ain't my thing. And I don't even really know what it is, but it's kind of shirt or dress. Size 12 months I'd guess, but I think it'd work as a shirt for a bigger girl. Dunno - it doesn't have a size. The dress is in perfect condition (no tears, stains or anything) and I just got it as a gift from my mom. Here is a picture.

So there it is...Here are my requirements of participation. You have to leave one thoughtful comment somewhere on a post. Go browse a bit, read some old posts or recent posts or whatever, and leave a comment that required more effort than typing "great post" or something. I don't care if your comment is positive or negative (try not to be mean though), just thoughtful. Then leave a comment on this post that you fulfilled the requirement. One week from today (June 10) I'll draw a winner and announce it on my blog. I'd then ask the winner for their contact information so I can send the dress. That's it. Simple, right?

Now I'm just curious to see if anyone even cares about getting this dress. :) So, spread the word and have a Happy weekend.

6 comments:

Isa said...

Hab ein Kommentar hinterlassen, wie auch schon viele davor... Sollte ich gewinnen, dann sei so gut und gib das Kleid einer armen Familie, die es besser gebrauchen kann als wir! LG

Laura said...

you are funny. Unfortunately I don't need any more baby clothes (or fortunately since I don't want to have any more babies.) I have loved your posts, but got behind a while ago on reading blogs so I am sure I missed something along the way. Hope all is well with you. Good luck with the giveaway.

Serenity Rachel said...

I think it's really cute! Unfortunately, I have no need of baby clothes in that particular gender.

Danny and Darcie said...

I commented on a funny experience you retold awhile ago.

Mary is really hoping that we win, and so am I. Even if Mary doesn’t fit the dress, she is so sure that our next child is going to be a girl that we can't pass up a chance for a cute girl outfit!

Angie said...

I'm going to comment to say that the contest rules almost made me not want to comment. :) Only because I don't need baby girl clothes right now. I do love the colors and I think the dress/shirt is darling.

I hope someone wins who needs/deserves this!

HeidiPie said...

I don't love that shirt/dress either. So I'll comment anyways, but don't want it. I love all the posts where you have 30+ comments. =)