I was getting all excited watching the local news tonight. They mentioned something about a Goddard Daycare being evicted, so I had to watch. Turned out, it's the very one I worked at a couple of years ago - the one I so very much hated, because the owner was some crappy, evil man who exploited his staff, the kids and everyone else crossing his path. So, I was of course, unrighteously so, thrilled by these news of bad things happening to those who've wronged me. Except, just now when I was looking into finding a link to an article on this, I found out that the dude isn't even the owner anymore. Maybe that means that bad things have happened to him before that, without me knowing. But, I suspect that he just sold the school at the right time. Bleh. That put a damper on it all for me. Maybe it's time to forgive the man, but alas - I'm not ready for that yet. I'm still wishing for him to at least trip and fall on his ugly face.
And did I mention that I think daycare is evil?
P.S. Today was a good day by the way. Sophia was sweet. Alba was happy, and we all got plenty of sleep. :)
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Super, das freut mich. Für Vergebung ist auch noch später Zeit. He he.
Julia
That's pretty funny. I can totally understand how you feel! And I'm really glad that you had a better day. You deserve it.
ahh that most wonderful of all German vices, Schadenfreude.
Post a Comment