Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lost

I was reading some random blogs the other day, and realized I had lost something. Well, at least I think I have - my posts aren't funny anymore. Ok, maybe they never were funny to begin with, but I thought they were, once upon a time. Now, I feel like I'm just one of the many boring (sorry) Mommy bloggers, just writing about our family life. Which I guess is nice, but ya know - it's lacking some spice. What happened? It's like I've run out of funny stories to tell...Maybe that's what happens when you're headed for 40?

Then again, why I wouldn't I want to waste my time on endless posts about the cutest kid I know. Maybe my posts aren't funny anymore, but Sophia is plenty funny to me.






4 comments:

I am Laura said...

She is pretty cute too!

Quinn said...

Miss that darn kid - and you guys too of course. We are praying that the baby turns so you can have a natural birth.

Danny and Darcie said...

That picture of Sophia and the bead necklaces is adorable! They are all cute but that one is just priceless. We are praying too that Alba turns for you. Let us know how your version thingy goes tomorrow. Here's hoping that it works and isn't too painful. Better yet, she will do some crazy acrobatic moves tonight while you are sleeping and end up facing the right way and you won't need the version :)

Isa said...

you don't blog for anyone else but you, so who cares about what others want! You just talk about that cute kid of your's and that's good enough for me!