Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hellish Valentine's

I'm so glad I found Henry. With that said, we're going through hell right now, and will be for the next 3-4 weeks (and potentially thereafter depending on how things play out). I'm so stressed and nervous, I'm surprised I haven't gone into labor yet. I know I won't gain much weight though, because my stomach is in knots and eating is close to impossible. So, if any of you want to include us, particulary Henry, in your prayers for the next weeks, I'd love it. I remember how I felt strength beyond my own last year about this time, when I knew lots of people were praying for us. We're in a pretty similar situation again, and I'll take anything that will lift us up and help us make it through these tough times. We just need kind of a miracle. That's all.

But, at the end of the day, I'm still so glad to have Henry. True hell would be being without him. :) I hope you all have a great Valentine's.

5 comments:

Isa said...

;(

Go to the temple. Pray. I'm praying for you.

HeidiPie said...

Your family is in our prayers. I hope the 3-4 weeks goes by quickly.

Unknown said...

Praying for you every time I think of it. Which is often.

Renee (and Eric) said...

Definitely in my prayers. I'm just such a fan of you and yours. Hoping and praying for your miracles.

Franziska Patterson said...

Thanks so much everyone. Really. Truly. Thanks! There is something so strengthening and hopeful (to me at least) to think that you're not walking through hard times alone, that there is faith and prayer on your behalf. I really think it works, too.

Yesterday was hard for Henry (he was so stressed he got one of his stress migraines where half of his vision goes out, and he feels nauseated and all...). But, there were already some hopeful moments that helped us feel a bit more at ease, and confident. I really think all those little positive things are a result of faith and prayer. Maybe not. But that's really how I feel. So thanks. It means so much to me.