Tuesday, February 1, 2011

401 Posts and Pictures of Preggo Me

My blog informed me that my previous post was my 400th post. I wish my blog would give me a price for that, but whatever.

Anyway, I thought I should document myself at 9 months pregnant, since I also took a picture of me at that point with Sophia. However, I had to realize that taking my own pictures of me is...well, apparently not for me.



As you can tell it took me a few tries just to get all of me in the picture. And then by the time I had it figured out, my smile had vanished from excited to plain stupid with a stupid pose. I hate pictures of me. But there ya go anyway, history documented, crazy hair and all. And in case you're thinking "oh, she looks so small". No, I don't. It's just my boobs being so big that everything else looks small in comparison. :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

But you really DO look so small - especially your cute jeans - they rock your bootie!! ;)

LOVE prego pics, especially of you!

can't believe your new little girl is almost here - yea! And yea for goodish news about Henry's not failing. Crazy OSU :)

Kari said...

I agree. I was a whale, you don't look like a whale. Only a few weeks left! I wish I was going to be there to meet her!

Danny and Darcie said...

You are awesome to post prego pictures in the first place, and you do look great and have that pregnancy glow. I banned all pictures of me after Christmas with Allen (the last five months in case you were wondering :)

HeidiPie said...

Lookin' fantasic!!