Today Sophia played a prank on me. I had to laugh so hard. At 9am, I still hadn't heard a peep from her in her bedroom (which has happened before), so I went in to wake her up. When I came in, I noticed that she was completely covered by her blanket, and totally out (zero movement). But then, when I leaned over to wake her up, she threw back the blanket, and jumped up, laughing!!! Haha, she totally had me fooled.
Yesterday (I think), I wanted to take a shower, but Sophia hadn't eaten her breakfast yet. I ended up putting her bowl of Bircher Muesli (yoghurt, oats and berries) on the table, put a bib next to it, and told her where her food is (she was watching a movie). Well, at some point during my shower she came in to brush her teeth. Turned out she had obediently eaten her breakfast by herself, putting on the bib (I know because it got the stains to prove it), then hanging it up when she was done, went and washed her hands (I knew because the water was still trickling a bit, and there were the typical splashes she leaves when washing her hands), and well, then came to brush her teeth. Yeah, I know...some of you may hate me for mentioning how weirdly well-behaved she is. I'm sure it'll all come back to me at some point, and my house/life will be chaos like every other normal mother's. But, for now I had to laugh and enjoy the sweetness of my little girl, who isn't even 28 months old yet, but will basically just take care of herself.
I love my little Sophia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too cute. I love it!
How did your cheese making go?
That's really cute. And yes, enjoy it while it lasts. I "had" one of those too. Although, she still helps out quite a bit at times.
Wow, Amazing!
Post a Comment