Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Best 2 Years
















We love you so much Sophia. I couldn't have imagined how much happiness you'd bring into our lives, but every day with you is a blessing. We're grateful to have you in our family! Here's to Sophia.

P.S. I was going to add a list of all her milestones and all that. But, it's late and I'm tired, and most importantly, Henry and I started a book for Sophia into which we'll write each year on her birthday about all the things we love about her, all her progress, challenges, growth - whatever. We're planning on doing that for each of our kids, and hand them those books when they leave home so they have a constant reminder of who they are, and how much they're loved. I think it's an awesome idea. Anyway, I haven't written in there yet, and so I don't care about keeping a record on here. Suffice it to say that there is no one in the whole world quite like her!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Our Spencer turned 3 on Wednesday. It's a good birthday. It seems like they grow up way too fast.

mom said...

If Sophia doesn't know she is cherished, esteemed, beloved, adored, honored, treasured, nearly worshipped, guided with care, provided for, an answer to prayers, I will be amazed. You are an amazing and wonderful family and all 3 and one half of you are an answer to Pops and my prayers.

We are sooo thankful for you, Mom, Dad, and babies. Can't wait to be near.

Happy Birthday Sophia! The pictures are perfect. Ride on girl!

Great book idea. Even if I had not written a book on a daily basis like you Franny, I would love to have written once a year. Well, I am not dead yet. Maybe I should start.

Oh, and knowing that all want my sound advice...I must get a hundred requests every never... I would keep a copy of the book they take to college. Just saying..