Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Young Love





My friend took these pictures of Sophia and her friend Kent. I just love them. If you love them, too and are looking for an awesome photographer in the Columbus OH area, check out Danelle's Photography. By the way, I think she just took these pictures randomly. This wasn't some photoshoot or anything.

6 comments:

Meike said...

Die Fotos sind ja total süss! Sophia ist so gross geworden!

Danny and Darcie said...

Super cute! Danelle is so talented. Have fun seeing Eclipse!

Marianne said...

How cute is that!! Wish I was closer and I would sign up for a photo session for my family:)

Danelle Prestwich said...

Thanks! It's really easy to take pictures of those two because whenever they are together they show off for one another and get all giggly (especially Sophia). I'd watch out for her when she is a teenager because she is the biggest flirt...Kent is already smitten. :)

Quinn said...

Can't believe how big Sophia has gotten. Oohhh, I miss her. She won't remember us by the time we see her again. When WILL we see you guys again? She is adorable.

Franziska Patterson said...

I don't know when you'll see us again, but I know you can see us on skype! And Sophia is actually not forgetting you guys (at least not completely). It was just yesterday that she talked about you, Quinn. I can't remember the context or what happened, but I heard her say your name. So, get on skype, let's chat, and be remembered. Sophia loves to skype!