Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Success Moments

Well, I don't know that I can claim the credit, but when your child:

  • asks for peas for breakfast
  • dismisses pizza and asks for a carrot
  • willingly tries and eats new veggies
  • doesn't want to try waffles and only eats the strawberries
  • gets hysterical with joy when she sees blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
  • wakes up in the morning and just sings in her crib
  • sings songs about Jesus
  • contently sits in a chair reading books
  • says uhoh when some food falls down and tries to pick it up
  • loves washing her hands and brushing her teeth
  • obediently helps put away her books and toys
  • chases after birds and crawls around to follow bugs
  • is just full of joy, smiles, giggles, words and songs and takes nice long naps
I just can't help but wonder if I'm either just ridiculously lucky and blessed, or if maybe we did a thing or two right so far in raising our child or...well, probably a combination of both.

6 comments:

Meike said...

suchte gerade verzweifelt hier die "i like" funktion :) Sophia ist ein Goldschatz und ich denke das kommt nicht von ungefähr!

Danny and Darcie said...

Sophia is a treasure, which is one of the reasons why we love having her come to play. Sophia also has amazing parents, so with a combo like that how can you lose?

HeidiPie said...

Ditto to Darcie...and we'd love to have her come play!

I am Laura said...

she sounds like my Ally! Keep enjoying those great things.

Maren said...

I think it's certainly a combination. Good job, keep it up.

Henry said...

I think it's all your parenting.