Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4 Years




















of marital bliss...I could write all kinds of things about how wonderful it is to be married, and especially married to Henry. However, I don't know that words would do the joy justice. Suffice it to say that I cannot imagine to have found someone better than Henry, or to be happier than I am with him. To be married to your best friend as well as the most amazing and good looking man alive is just lucky. And that's what I am - lucky.

P.S. To celebrate we went to a fancy restaurant today. It was nice not to have to cook and to eat tasty food. But, I think what we ended up paying (an obscene amount in my book) wasn't worth it to me in the long run. The food was good, but food I still could have made myself. And I think for what we paid I happily would have. But then again, it's nice to go somewhere fancy and feel like life is pure bliss. Sophia tagged along for it all, and was so well behaved, thoroughly enjoying her gourmet green beans, pasta, my tomatoes and olives, and all the dessert she could get. I love my little family.


9 comments:

Kari said...

Congrats! Yeah! I'm sorry about the dinner... but at least it wasn't a $400 cell phone bill!! ARG!!

Meike said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You're one of my favorite couples ever.

Talyn said...

I love love love the pictures. Fran, that guy adores you! And it's so obvious in the pictures. Hooray for happy marriages and congratulations.

Karin said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch ,sind
wirklich schon 4 Jahre vergangen ?
Glückwunsch zur süssen Sophia,
liebevollen Mann und talentierten Tochter.Hattest Du mich an eurem
Hochzeitstag angerufen? Es tut
mir leid wenn ich es vergessen
habe. Die Bildserie ist wirklich
nett, gute Idee! ,

Marie M. said...

Great great pictures!

Marianne said...

Congrats! Fun to see all the pictures... hope you guys are doing well.

Maren said...

I love looking at these pictures. You and Henry bring each other so much joy and these pictures capture it perfectly. I am thrilled that he found you.

TinTin said...

I love your little family, too!