Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday

So, here is the first round of pictures from Germany. I took some while we celebrated my brother's birthday. I've been trying to get better close-up shots. Or, just better shots in general. I don't know how I did. But, at least I took pictures for a change. Usually, I bring my camera, and then forget to take pictures.
Birthday Magic

My brother


My brother's wife Mariella

My other brother's wife Quinn (with the bigger and better camera)


Opa (my dad) and Jeffrey (my nephew)

Tori (my niece)

my mom

my sister

Sophia and Amelie - poor Amelie was so sick she could barely open her eyes

Amelie

Amelie with her mom (my sister)

Amelie's Papa

my sister

4 comments:

TinTin said...

Love the pics Fran!

Henry said...

Nice Job Franzi!

h

Renee (and Eric) said...

Cozy. I love the rain in the background of many of the pictures and the warmth of light and gathering in the first picture. Its a wonderful thing to think of the joy of family together sheltered in love and protected against the rain and the storms.

Unknown said...

Liebe Franzi,
Du hast ja richtig Talent mit den Bildern. Ich finde sie ausdrucksstark.Mama hat Du sehr gut getroffen. Kann ich diese Bilder auch herunterladen oder Kopieren?
Ich hoffe es geht Euch allen gut.
Papa