Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pretty Please...

let there be an end to this nightmare. I just had my OB/GYN call me. They send the 'tissue' they remove during the D and C to pathology, usually to check for molar pregnancies and other random stuff. Whew, no molar pregnancy for me. However, my doc mumbled something about some vein stuff that I didn't really understand, that probably everything is fine, they just will do some blood tests when I come in to test for 'Antiphospholipid Syndrome' or something fancy like that. Just a little something that puts you at higher risk for stillbirths and miscarriage, clotting and thrombosis etc. Not like I fit the usual candidacy profile. Just something else to keep me worried and nervous till I leave for Germany. Urgh...

5 comments:

Isa said...

everything will be fine!

Henry said...

I hope so. I just can't help being nervous though.

Kari said...

Oh Fran. That is frustrating. Well, this has to be the last possible test, right?

Danny and Darcie said...

I hate doctors tests and blood work. Which is why I always opt out of them, if they let me. They cause too much stress and anxiety, and most of the time over nothing. I hope all tests come back with good results. Let me know if you need help getting ready for Germany. We would love to have Sophia come and play!

Romi said...

Have you gotten the test results back? I hope that it's all normal/okay!!