Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Good-Bye Little One!
We thought Sophia's little sister was on her way. But, today at almost 10 weeks, and at our first ultra sound, they didn't find a heart beat, and said our little babe had stopped growing around 8 weeks. I know there will be another little baby, and a sister for Sophia. But I'm so sad to not meet this little one. Good bye little one. We would have loved to have you with us! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh Fran. I'm so sorry. That's so hard to be excited and waiting and all. Hope Henery has found some volunteers to practice on:) We are planning on stopping in Columbus in May if he still some then I will help you out;)
Oh, I'm so sorry. You guys really have had it hard these past weeks. Hope the baby will come back soon. :)
Much love!
How sad Fran.
Fran, I'm so sorry.
That's so sad Fran. I wish we were still in Ohio so I could give you a hug.
Oh no! Fran, I'm so sorry!!!!!! I had no idea. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help: Dinners, watch Sophia, etc.
Oh Fran. I'm so sorry. We love you guys.
I am so sorry to hear that. That happened to us once right around 11 weeks. It's not an easy thing to get through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
I'm so sorry Fran and Henry.
Post a Comment