Tuesday, November 10, 2009
In the Closet
Sophia used to hang out in her little corner next to the piano that's chuck full with books. Well, now she has found herself a new spot. She's also started doing girly things - like wearing her necklace she got at trunk-or-treat all the time. I don't think she's learned that from me, but she really likes wearing it, and will always put it on when she finds it. Also, she has decided that the best spot in the house for her rubber duck is on top of our trash can. If you hand her the duck anywhere in the house, most likely she'll walk to the kitchen, and put the duck on top of the trash can. I have to say, it does add a nice little touch to our dull trash can. :)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ach... ich vermisse die süsse kleine Maus!!!!
haha, so do you have to remove the little ducky every time before opening the trash can...?
That is so awesome that you ran a half marathon. I sometimes think about running a 5K and that's about as far as it goes. Congrats. Love the family photos. I see that Henry is sporting the gotee these days. It makes men look so distinguished.
I love this age! Sophia is doing some super cute stuff.
Oh, I'm laughing!! That is just so cute!! This is such a fun age...it's one of my favorites. They're exploding in learning and personality...and they're not quite throwing major tantrum yet. It's just so much fun.
also ich finde das macht Kinder so einzigartigund persönlich. Total süss die Kleine.
Julia
Post a Comment