Our trip to the "Pumpkin Patch" at Circle S Farm
Sophia looking at all the pumpkins for sale
Checking out the view from the old carriage
Crawling through the straw tunnel/maze thingy with Dad (Dad barely fit)
Walking through a (pretty lame) sunflower maze
Going down the cool slide in the hay barn
Recovering from the straw fight (which Sophia loved)
One happy family
Our trip to Lawrence's Apple Orchard
First, go find the apples
Then pick them (if you can pull them off the branch)
and eat them
or take a Twilight-esque picture.
If there is time, you can take a picture with your Tante
or just get a profile shot of you with a sweet, red apple.
Then pack up, and go home happy.
5 comments:
Oh.. so nice! I miss the American fall. Pumpkins and apple picking at big orchards.. *sigh*
Do girls stay clean enough to put them in white (or cream) coats!?! Sophia looks adorable by-the-way, but you already knew that.
So far, yes. She's stayed pretty clean, but the coat is actually reversible. So, I figured if the white side is all dirty, I can just switch. ;)
That looks like a good coat from Germany. Is it?
I am so excited about her learning that apples actually grow on trees.
Oh oh oh! She is sooooo cute. This is almost torture for Grandma not to be able to hug her and hold her.
Helooo cute Sophia! Your hair is so long and you are growing up so big!
Your grandmas and grandpas and aunties and uncles and cousins love you. kiss kiss. I miss you so viel.
Wow! Her face just grew up since the last time you posted pictures! And those are great pictures. I love the profile picture of Sophia and the apple, the lovey-dovey family picture, and the Twilight-esque picture just made me laugh! It's really good!
Post a Comment