Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Dress?

So, I haven't worn a dress other than my wedding dress in, hmmmm, I think approximately 17 years or so. Why? Well, they don't design dresses for women who's body size and bust size are dramatically different. Hence, since my mid-teens I haven't been able to fit into a dress without looking like a fool or busting out more than wanted. Now my sister mailed me this link to this website with all these beautiful, beautiful dresses I love them and I want one. I emailed them about my size dilemma, and they are trying to help me find a dress that may fit my funky body. I just hope I won't be disappointed as I pursue a dress again after so many years. I would just love to find a beautiful dress that makes me feel all womanly. Fingers crossed. I think if I lose those extra 10-13 lbs I'm trying to lose I'll reward myself with another dress if I can find a good fit.

Tell me which dresses you like!

P.S. Click on the word 'link' to get to the website :)

9 comments:

Meike said...

Ich finde die Kleider auch super hübsch... werde mir auch als Belohnung wenn ich es schaffe eines bestellen.
Bei Dir könnte ich mir das eine Tokyo Tea Kleid vorstellen (das haben sei bei Pear).. das Kleid Marseille könnte ich mir auch gut bei Dir vorstellen..oder auch Madison Ave Kleid.

Isa said...

My lack of commentary, again, may mean that my taste in dresses is a bit different. Enough said. :)

Franziska Patterson said...

hahaha! Tja Isa, ist ok. Du kannst ja nicht in allem guten Geschmack haben :). Was fuer Kleider magst du denn. Finde doch einen Link und poste den. Wuerde mich mal interessieren.

Meike, keins von den Kleidern, das du erwaehnt hast, gefallen mir. :)

Franziska Patterson said...

Also, sogar bei Kleidern einer Marke, kann der Geschmack sehr verschieden sein. Die Tokyo Tea and Madison Ave Kleider finde ich furchtbar. Marseille geht so.

Meine Favoriten sind: Nantucket, Tuxedo IV, Beauty Mark, Gypsy, Lois Lane, Ballerina und Some Like it Hot. :)

P.S. Uebrigens, ich bin absolut kein Pear-shape, Meike. Das bedeute ja keine Brust, aber viel Huefte und Hintern. Ich bin eher ein Apfel als 'ne Birne, aber am ehesten falle ich glaube ich unter Hour Glass (nur dass ich keine schmalle Taille habe). :)

Meike said...

ohh.. die Kleider habe ich gar nicht gesehen.. die sind alle wirklich hübsch.. mhh... da könnte ich ziemlch viel Geld ausgeben.

Romi said...

That's funny because I was just admiring those dresses the other day. The first counselor in our ward yw pres told me that was where her dress came from and that some of her friends from high school are the owners/designers....oh to be that creative.

BTW...I have the opposite problem, my bust is never big enough to fit the dresses that fit my waist. :/ (Except the past few months has temporarily helped in that regard) :P

Isa said...

btw, I looked at it again, and I have to say that I LOVE some of the dresses int eh couture and sparkling categories. I just looked at the other two categories first. I think I might have to order a dress or two. He he. :)

Henry said...

Which dresses do you like Isa? I'm still curious to see what appeals to you. I think there are only few dresses in the couture and sparkle section that I like, but there were some.

Sarah and Troy said...

I went to one of their trunk shows a couple of years back when the designer still lived here in Columbus. She had ties to Golf Pointe- go figure :) Anyway, the ones I tried fit me very nicely and if they weren't so expensive I'd have some in my closet now.