Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Focused

She just makes me laugh.


4 comments:

Quinn said...

Very cute. I couldn't help but notice though, that you have her still up high in her crib. Can she pull herself up yet? I wouldn't wait until she can to move it down a notch. They will surprise you at how fast they are standing up and then lean over top heavy and fall out. I always liked it when the bed could be up high though, less strain on my back bending over to put the baby in - eventually it is unavoidable though. I don't know how far along she is, just thought I'd mention it though.

Franziska Patterson said...

Thanks Quinn. She can't pull herself up yet. However, since my sis-in-law had her kid fall out when he was little and crack his scull because the crib wasn't lowered yet, I've been aware of the need to watch out for this and since Sophia is getting a lot more mobile we'll probably lower it in the next few weeks.

Henry said...

Thanks for the reminder Quinn. I'll move it down immediately!

Henry.

Angie said...

Colden and I just watched that cute video. Colden says, "help her learn to dance. And then help Sophia dance with Killer."