I am sure you have all missed reading my exciting posts, or so I like to think...Well, I have to say I have been feeling kind of void of inspiration for blog entries. I'm just chilling and getting fat on tasty German food. Sophia continues to behave like we never hopped across one big ocean, and I keep missing Henry.
I haven't done too many exciting things other than seeing family and friends. I have tried to read on how to use my camera properly to take better pictures. If I get to it, I will put together a photo shoot of things I love in Germany/things I hate in Germany. But only if I get to it.
So, what can I write? Today when I drove home from a RS activity with my sis in law and mom, we talked about home birthing and somehow ended up talking about the fact that Sophia got stuck with her shoulders during birth. When I said that my sister asked me whether her arm was ok, and I said yes. It turned out that one of the girls from my home ward here just had a girl where there are problems with the arm because she got stuck during birth. When I thought about it later, I almost cried. I remember that moment so well, and how crazy and scary it was, and I am so glad that everything turned out ok and that our little girl is healthy and happy. What a blessing!!! She is truly a joy (which of course she also would have been if she couldn't move her arm, or had 12 toes and no nose or whatever...).
Other than that, I don't have much to say right now. I am waiting for inspiriation. Tomorrow I will take Sophia swimming with her niece and nephews. Maybe we'll have some blog material after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't feel pressure to blog when you don't feel like it. Enjoy Germany! :)
Post a Comment