Anyway, today she had a major blow-out again. It only took her about 3 seconds to poop up all the way up her back and get it all on my jeans while I was ignorantly holding her. I thought you would enjoy some pictures.
Here is Sophia's poopy back:
Here is her onesie 5 minutes after the accident. Are you impressed with how clean it is? I am. I have my magic technique that gets poop out perfectly without fail. All you need is some bar soap and hot water. Scrup the poop stain with soap and rub it under running hot water. Repeat till clean.
I should also mention that I managed to take off her onesie without getting any poop on the diaper changing table or any part of Sophia that wasn't already covered in poop. :) I'm so pleased with myself.
10 comments:
Did you really have to have a picture of the smear-y poop all over her and her onesie?
yup!
I'm glad you took a picture that way it was like I was there. I'm impressed you didn't get poo everywhere. If it were me, it would have gotten in her hair. Ew.
H
Nice. That's one for the scrapbook!
Isn't it funny how we parents take to openly discussing poop and pee and all sorts of yucky stuff?
I like that forms somewhat of a Christmas tree shape.
H
Nice job Fran, you have become the poo-master!
Oh, sorry, that was from me, Maren. Ken does not usually comment on poo-master issues.
You are officially a mommy. Here's to many more poop stains.... =)
I mean, not stains...but poop to clean.
Post a Comment