I love these moments of complete peace and relaxation. I'll really miss being together as a family in the next two weeks!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
From my Point of View
This morning Sophia woke up at 6.45am and after I nursed her, I took her with me to bed. We all dozed off for a while. I really loved laying in bed with my little family and seeing this:






I love these moments of complete peace and relaxation. I'll really miss being together as a family in the next two weeks!
I love these moments of complete peace and relaxation. I'll really miss being together as a family in the next two weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cute! is Sophia smiling in her sleep?
yes she is. Isn't that so cute?
That is such a sweet group of pics. I love the bottom lip half sucked in.
So hard to have that 2 week separation. I'm really glad you get to see your family and that Henry at least gets to come for that last week. Have a wonderful visit.
Post a Comment