Friday, February 6, 2009

Top 10 Reasons to Love Sophia

  1. She's got beautiful blue eyes, a cute face, a nicely padded bum, and soft skin.
  2. She always smiles at me when I change her diaper in the middle of the night.
  3. She often plays in her crib in the morning after waking up, and then gives me a big smile when I come and get her.
  4. She's a good sleeper.
  5. She doesn't nurse very long, maybe 15 minutes when she really takes her time.
  6. She's really smart, already rolling over, grasping things really well, etc.
  7. She makes the funnest, cutest noises and loves to talk a lot.
  8. She goes to sleep in her crib on her own, and has done so pretty much from the beginning.
  9. She doesn't spit up, poops regularly, and hasn't been sick really (a bit of a stuffy nose for a week).
  10. She looks like Henry and seems to be kind and easy tempered like Henry.
I love my little girl. I feel so blessed to have her. I don't know if Heavenly Father just knew that I'm kind of a loser who can't take a lot, but I'm glad to have a little baby that's so cute, so good, so easy and so fun.

4 comments:

Henry said...

I think she's good because she has such a good mother. I know she cries more when I'm around. So, maybe all of our babies will be easy. We'll see.

Henry

Kari said...

I hope all your babies are easy! (: Sophia is a wonderful little girl.

Henry said...

Thanks. I think so too.

Henry

Romi said...

Wow!! She DOES sound like an easy baby!! That's so great!! It sounds like you guys have so much fun with her!