Well, of course, we think our daughter is smarter than anyone else. At 4 months she already rolls both ways, sleeps through the night, sits up somewhat decently, wipes her own bum and now: Behold! A baby who feeds herself.
And here's a video clip of our little computer freak!
P.S. Does anyone know how I can make sure the video clips aren't as dark when I post them? They are always a little darker once posted...
A gal from Germany, a guy from California, another BYU love story, 1 bunny named Killer, 2 little girls, 3 degrees, 4 bikes, books in every corner, drawings on the wall, music and dancing, vegetable garden on the balcony, chocolate and prosciutto, pitched tents in the living rooms, cloth diapers in the bathroom, laundry piles in the bedroom, unvaccumed stair way, unironed clothes, lots of hugs, a bunch of tears, some heart ache, some fights, some disappointments, much joy, lots of traveling, nightmares and night cuddles, trips to the ER - swearing included, diarrhea disasters in public bathrooms, marathons, bike rides, prayers, faith, hope and hopefully some charity. Happiness.
1 comment:
What a little smarty pants. That took Luke forever...although, I think he was just too good for it and knew I would hold it for him.
Post a Comment