Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Little Techie...

Not only is she wiping her own bum, changing her own diapers but she also creates quality documents, and is working on her own blog.

Well, for real, I wanted to see what Sophia could do when left to her own devices with a word processor. So, I let her go to town, stablizing her from falling over, and this is what she spurt out:
77777777777777/;’p







===-676tuyb n 8gttttt l,,,,,,,,, ;vvvvvvvv bn,,,,,,,, ,,

She managed to spell check all that she had written and surprisingly no errors were found. She had a tough time changing the font, and froze up when prompted for her blog web address when she started to open a new blog document. (I'm glad for that because I don't think we're ready for Sophia to be surfing the internet: too much nasty stuff.)

It only ended when I realized she was starting to drool into the keyboard.

Henry

P.S.
When I went back to work on the computer without her I noticed that she had somehow made all the icons on the page be covered with little boxed numbers and letters. I still don't know how she did that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought your blog was written by Henry about Fran. I thought, "That's interesting..."

Rob

Meike said...

I am sure that if you send those lines to Harvard they will find out that Sophia has created a mathematical formula to erase world hunger :) or maybe even found the solution for peace in the middle east...

Isa said...

;’p Is her attitude about it all!

Serenity Rachel said...

So Fran--6 days since your last post? What gives? You are usually so dependable. :-)